• With 24 years of HRM experience in leadership roles across Asia-Pacific. Experience acquired across various industries that includes banking, automobile, semiconductor and retail.
• Provided strategic & operational focus in HR across cultures and regions.
• Undertook roles to transform and drive changes for organizations in Malaysia, Singapore, China and Asia-Pacific region. Experienced in setting-up Center Of Excellence and Corporate structures.
• Worked in state owned entities, local conglomerates and MNC’s to support organization objectives towards IPO, successful start-ups, business turn-around and merger/acquisitions.
• Lived and worked in the Middle-East, China (Beijing) and Singapore over the last 5 years and traveled extensively across APAC region, Europe & US.
• Expertise includes setting-up global L&D practices, systems and practices including leadership development initiatives.
• Designed and implemented Performance Management process and system for numerous organizations.
• Developed and launched talent management and succession-planning process
• Conducted engagement and pulse survey’s world-wide to measure and improve employee engagement levels
EDUCATION & TRAINING
• Graduated from University Putra Malaysia (1992) with a B.Sc. in Human Development.
• Certified Assessor by Cubiks Consulting & Hays to conduct Leadership Assessments.
• Certified DiSC & MBTI Personality Profiling Assessor.
• Certified by DDI for Interaction Management and Covey Leadership Center to conduct 7 Habits’ of Highly Effective People.
• Global Director – Talent Management for UTAC Headquarters Pt. Ltd, Singapore from May 2014. Role to lead Talent & OD function in a leading Test & Assembly services provider with 12,000 employees located at 10 sites world-wide.
• Head of Talent & Organization Development (APAC) in Barco Visual Electronics, Beijing
• Global Director – Human Resources for Dunham-Bush Holdings
• Regional Human Resources Manager for Goodyear Tires, Malaysia
• Training & Development Manager for Citibank Malaysia